5 Essential Hats & Scarves for this Autumn! Summer seems a distant memory and I am well and truly embracing my woollies! Now I've been known to like the odd hat ... or four so I thought I'd share with your my all time favourite accessories to keep you comfy, warm and stylish this Autumn!
1. Sporting Hares, Limited Edition, Cap: This is pretty much essential for all year round if I'm honest! You can't really go wrong with a baseball cap, but Sporting Hares know that there has to be more to it than that! Not only is it made from a gorgeous soft suede (yes it really is head turning!) but it also had a special Durable Water Repellent (DWR) membrane coating, meaning it repels the rain! You really won't find any other hat that is as practical for the Country Bumpkin!
2. Hy Melrose Cable Knit Bobble Hat: The perfect hat for this winter! This bobble hat features a chunky cable knit design, a detachable faux fur bobble (encase you're not feeling the pom pom look that day) and it has a fleece lining! Not only will it keep you MEGA warm but it stops that 'itchy forehead' syndrome when you've got to wear a hat all day! It comes in some fab colours too, including grey, raspberry and purple!
3. Baleno Clothing Louise Scarf: An absolute necessity! This chunky knit scarf is bound to keep you toasty warm this season. Not only is it MEGA long but the addition of the faux fur pom pom just makes it a little different and it matches the Baleno Katrien Bobble Hat perfectly! Available in Burgundy and green!
4. HyFASHION Avoriaz Metallic Headband & Snood: These are the epitome of fluffy goodness all rolled into a headband and a snood! If you're not a fan of a hat and you find scarves too bulky these are for you! Completely fluffy fleece lined these are bound to keep you mega cosy and the metallic design has a very modern feel! Available in silver or navy!
5. HyFASHION Meribel Cable Knit Headband & Snood: Now if the metallic headbands and snood don't really float your boat and you prefer the more traditional 'country feel' then these are the ones for you! The cable knit design is understated and the best bit is each headband and snood is lined with fleece meaning it will, not only, keep you warm but it also stops irritation on your forehead when worn for long periods of time. Available in a navy and a very 'country' oatmeal colour these are worth the investment!
Pin for later: