I don't know about you but I'm way behind with Christmas. It's surprising how the holiday season creeps up on you! Before you know it, it's Christmas Eve at 3pm and your praying some inspiration will hit you before the shops shut! Well, here's my top gift ideas to help you out this year especially themed toward that Country lovin' friend!
- Socks: You cannot go wrong with a pair of snuggly, long socks. Perfect for under wellies or boots these preppy long socks from Sporting Hares keep you comfortable every step of the way with their cushioned comfort panels, elasticated ankle support and Quik Dry Moisture Wik.
Sporting Hares Preppy Long Socks
- Hats & Scarves: Ideal for these chilly months these gorgeous hats and scarves are great as a gift. The HY bobble hats are fleece lined making them super comfy and warm. The range of Noble Outfitters scarves are really long giving you plenty of styling options and come in a beautiful range of prints.
- Purses & Wallets: These are always a well received gift, you can never have too many! We are now official stockists for Ness and they have some gorgeous purses made from 70% wool in beautiful tweed colours. There are several designs to choose from so you can tailor the ideal purse to suit your needs! Alternatively Grays Equestrian make a fantastic tweed wallet from Buffalo leather which is a quirky alternative to normal wallets!
- Handbags: If you're feeling generous you could even match a handbag with a gorgeous purse! We stock a range of Ness handbags from satchels to classic styles. Made from 70% wool and created from beautiful tweed fabrics these bags are hard wearing, practical and very stylish! Plus each handbag has a gorgeous lining which definitely puts a smile on your face each time you open it!
- Gift vouchers: If you're struggling to make a decision why not treat that special someone to some gift vouchers, redeemable online or in the boutique!