You can't tell me you don't like been snuggly? I won't believe you! There is nothing more satisfying than that snuggly feeling and since you can only really get snuggly in Winter we have to make the most of it! So here's my survival guide on how to stay snuggly, toasty and in Winter heaven this year!
1. Ear warmers and a snood, but not just any snood. A matching, full of fluffy goodness snood! I mean, I just can't even explain. You just need one! > CLICK HERE
2. So maybe you're not a snood kind of person? These scarves are for you! Made from 100% lambswool and the most gorgeous tartan pattern these are a must have! > CLICK HERE
3. Obviously if we are going for the whole, 'fluffy goodness' look then this Ashley Jacket by HKM Sports Equipment needs to be on your wishlist! The entire back and hood of the jacket is filled with fluffy fleece! It's amazing! I could use it as a pillow! > CLICK HERE
4. A fluffy blankie. Let's face it, we all go home, we get on that settee and we feel lost! Why? Because you need a fluffie blankie!! I have a Silentnight one but there are loads of amazing ones you can get from either B & M, Amazon or Ebay! Embrace the fluffy, cosy goodness! For the one I have > CLICK HERE
5.The ultimate Winter drinkie (apart from mulled wine) ... a hot chocolate! It warms the cockles of your heart but don't forget to top it with whipped cream, marshmallows and grated chocolate or your just doing a half arsed job! In fact check out our collection of amazing Slow Cooker recipes for the most fabulous hot chocolate you can do in your slow cooker!! > CLICK HERE
Ps. There is THE most amazing FUDGE recipe in there too!
6. Obviously you need the perfect mug in order to have the best hot chocolate so I thought I'd throw in this pretty hearts mug from Sophie Allport! > CLICK HERE
7. Rechargeable hand warmers. Yeah, you read that right! Gone are the days where you need 'crack' one warm (I'm hoping you know what I mean by this). These rechargeable hand warmers are amazing, stick one in your coat pocket for when you're out all day! They are life saving for me plus they make really handy gifts too! > CLICK HERE
8. Socks: Perfect for in the house or for in your wellies these Sporting Hares Preppy Long Socks are lovely and cushioned, have Quik-Dry Moisture Wik technology and come in a fabulous selection of colours! > CLICK HERE
Pin for later: