I know, Christmas has only just gone but I'm shocked at how many people have asked me for Birthday present ideas! There must be so many birthdays in January! So I thought I do a little blog with some gift ideas for the horse owner! I've plenty of ideas so this is version 1.0!! Here we go!
1. Socks! Honestly you can never have too many socks and to be honest, I rarely buy my own, I wait til I get them for Christmas and Birthdays! These Noble Outfitters ones are mega comfy, plus easy to get long boots over the top of, with the ultra slim calf panels. Plus .. let's face it, they come in some funky designs! > CLICK HERE
2. A cap! Perfect for all year round these Sporting Hares Limited Edition caps are an essential item! Not only are they super stylish but they have a Durable Water Repellent Membrane coating applied at the last stage of manufacturing, meaning water just runs straight off them! #goals > CLICK HERE
3. Gloves. I always ride in gloves, they are essential to me after having a few burn injuries with naughty ponies! These Noble Outfitters gloves are super comfy, protective and come in a range of beautiful colours for everyday! > CLICK HERE
4. A belt! Adds class and style to any outfit and if you're like me, keeps those breeches up!! We stock a whole range of gorgeous belts to choose from and they make a lovely gift for any occasion! >CLICK HERE
5. Equestrian inspired jewellery. You cannot go wrong with a little bit of bling can you? These gorgeous friendship bracelets from Hiho Silver are a beautiful gift and the best bit? They are durable enough to be worn all day every day, from mucking out to an evening out! Who said jewellery can't be worn by equestrians? > CLICK HERE
Pin for later: